In order to apply to one of our graduate programs, a student must fill out the Graduate College's CollegeNET online application form. This is accessible via the following URL: https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
In order to complete this online application a student should prepare beforehand the following documents in pdf form so that they can be uploaded into the online application form:
- a Personal Statement (a short essay about your long and short range goals and how you think our graduate program would help you meet these goals).
- a current Curriculum Vita (resume). It would be especially helpful if you include in your Vita a list of the mathematics courses you have taken and the associated textbooks used in those courses.
- copies most recent transcripts (unofficial copies will do so long as they are complete)
Besides basic biographical data, the following information will be needed to complete the application form
- the names and email addresses of three references (typically former instructors or supervisors)
- GRE test soores (if available)
- TOEFL or IELS socres (required of all international students coming from countries where English is not the native language).
The application process is not completed until the $50 application fee is paid.
Applications are accepted at any time; however, for full consideration, applications for the Fall semester should be received by March 1 of the preceding Spring, and applications for the Spring semester should be received by October 1 of the preceding Fall semester.
More information about about the Graduate College's requirements and application process can be found on their website http://gradcollege.okstate.edu
Interested students can also correspond directly with our Graduate Director via the following email address: email@example.com.