In order to apply to one of our graduate programs, a student must fill out the Graduate College's Slate online application form. This is accessible via the following URL: https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
In order to complete this online application a student should prepare beforehand the following documents in pdf form so that they can be uploaded into the online application form:
- a Personal Statement (a short essay about your long and short range goals and how you think our graduate program would help you meet these goals).
- a current Curriculum Vita (resume). It would be especially helpful if you include in your Vita a list of the mathematics courses you have taken and the associated textbooks used in those courses.
- copies of most recent transcripts (unofficial copies will do so long as they are complete)
Besides basic biographical data, the following information will be needed to complete the application form
- the names and email addresses of three references (typically former instructors or supervisors)
- GRE test scores (if available)
- TOEFL or IELS scores (required of all international students coming from countries where English is not the native language). More information on English proficiency can be found here.
The application process is not completed until the application fee is paid.
Applications are accepted at any time; however, for full consideration, applications for the Fall semester should be received by February 1 of the preceding Spring, and applications for the Spring semester should be received by October 1 of the preceding Fall semester.
More information about about the Graduate College's requirements and application process can be found on their website http://gradcollege.okstate.edu
Interested students can also correspond directly with our Graduate Director via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.