MATH 2163, Spring 2013    Calculus III
Final Exam time and place
- Time: May 2 (Thursday), 2013. 2:00-3:50pm
- Place: MSCS 445 (usual class meeting place).
- More information about final exam schedule is here.
- Formula sheet
See the Syllabus Attachment for university-wide rules regarding dropping a course, academic integrity,
free tutoring, and office of student disability services.
- Office:  441 MATH   (405-744-5698)
- Office Hour:   TR 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm or by appointment.
- Email:  yqwang  (AT)   math.okstate.edu
Calculus, Early Transcendentals (Custom Edition for Oklahoma State University).
- Author: James Stewart
- You should also receive an "access code" for WebAssign when purchasing the textbook.
Classroom and time:
- Three Midterm Exams (3*50 pts).
- Homework through WebAssign (Class Key: okstate 7098 4887) (50 pts).
- Final Exam (100 pts): Comprehensive.
- The total is 300 pts: A (>=90%), B (>=80%), C (>=70%), D (>=60%).
Exam Make-up Policy:
- Make-ups will only be allowed for an authorized absence under the University Regulations.
- Normally a written note is required.
- Student should contact the instructor to schedule a make-up by the end of the next working day after the missed exam.
Homework will be assigned and collected online through WebAssign. You will need to register using the ClassKey: okstate 7098 4887
Late homework is usually not accepted. It is strongly recommended that you complete the homework one day before the deadline, in case that the server is busy or the Internet is down. In this way, you will also have enough time to rework on incorrect answers and get a better score.
- Midterm 1, Feb. 7, 2013, Thursday. Solution
- Midterm 2, March 12, 2013, Tuesday. Solution
- Midterm 3, Apr. 16, 2013, Tuesday. Solution
- Final exam, May 2, 2013, Thursday, 2-3:50pm.