MATH 2144, Fall 2010    Calculus I
Final Exam time and place
- Time: Dec. 15 (Wednesday), 2010. 8:00-9:50 AM.
- Place: PS 355 (usual class meeting place).
- More information about final schedule is here.
- There will be no class on 12/10/2010.
- Practice exam with solution. You should also go through classnotes, homework assignments, previous practice exams and midterm exams.
See the Syllabus Attachment for university-wide rules regarding dropping a course, academic integrity,
free tutoring, and office of student disability services.
- Office:  441 MATH   (405-744-5698)
- Office Hour:   TR 9:30-11:30am or by appointment.
- Email:  yqwang  (AT)   math.okstate.edu
Calculus, Early Transcendentals (Custom Edition for Oklahoma State University).
- Author: James Stewart
- You should also receive an "access code" for WebAssign when purchasing the textbook.
Classroom and time:
- Three Midterm Exams (3*50 pts).
- Homework through WebAssign (Class Key: okstate 1607 9038) (50 pts).
- Final Exam (100 pts): cumulative.
- The total is 300 pts: A (>=90%), B (>=80%), C (>=70%), D (>=60%).
Exam Make-up Policy:
- Make-ups will only be allowed for an authorized absence under the University Regulations.
- Normally a written note is required.
- Student should contact the instructor to schedule a make-up by the end of the next working day after the missed exam.
Homework will be assigned and collected online through WebAssign. You will need to register using the ClassKey: okstate 1607 9038
Late homework is usually not accepted. It is strongly recommended that you complete the homework one day before the deadline, in case that the server is busy or the Internet is down. In this way, you will also have enough time to rework on incorrect answers and get a better score.
- Midterm 1, Sept. 20, Chapter 1-2. Practice problems.
Exam 1 with solution.
- Midterm 2, Oct. 28, Chapter 3, Sections 4.1-4.5. Practice problems.
Exam 2 with solution.
- Midterm 3, Dec. 1, Sections 4.7, 4.9, Chapter 5, and Sections 6.1-6.2.
Practice problems and solution.