Introduction to Cryptology
At this site, we will make available some information of general
interest to students in Introduction to
cryptology. Let's start with the following list:
Information on cryptography
Pixel Flow Story
- Story of how a new massively parallel computer can quickly
the encryption commonly used to protect credit card transactions
over the Internet.
- Story of a fabulous treasure awaiting the breaking of old cryptograms.
Ciphergram Solution Assistant
- If you get bored with the Cryptoquote, this will solve it
NSA - National Cryptologic Museum
- Interesting place near Fort Meade.
The Largest Known Primes
The Prime Page (prime number lists, records, news, definitions...)
EFF Press Release on Bernstein Case Appellate Victory (May 7, 1999)
And the Winning Number is: 2^6972593-1
'German ENIGMA Cipher Machine - History of Solving' Home Page
The Gold Bug
- Edgar Allan Poe's famous story.
Last modified: Tue Aug 11 17:08:04 CDT 2015