- Minimal graded Betti numbers and stable
ideals, Comm. Algebra 31 (2003), 4971-4987.
- Almost complete intersections and the
Lex-Plus-Powers Conjecture, J. Algebra 276 (2004), no. 2, 737-760.
of small sets of fat points, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 203 (2005), 220-236.
- New approaches
to bounding the multiplicity of an ideal, J. Algebra 299 (2006), no. 1,
- On the componentwise
linearity and the minimal free resolution of a tetrahedral curve (with J. Migliore and
U. Nagel), J. Algebra 299 (2006), no. 2, 535-569.
- Lex-plus-powers ideals (with B. Richert), in Syzygies and Hilbert functions, I. Peeva (ed.), Lect. Notes Pure Appl. Math. 254, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2007, 113-144.
- Multiplicity conjectures (with H.
Srinivasan), in Syzygies and Hilbert functions, I. Peeva (ed.), Lect. Notes Pure Appl. Math. 254, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2007, 145-178. [Correction]
- Sequentially Cohen-Macaulay edge
ideals (with A. Van Tuyl), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 135 (2007), no. 8, 2327-2337.
- Some families of componentwise
linear monomial ideals (with A. Van Tuyl), Nagoya Math. J. 187 (2007), 115-156.
- Tetrahedral curves via graphs and Alexander duality, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 212 (2008), no. 2, 364-375.
and sequentially Cohen-Macaulay graphs (with H. T. Hà), J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 115 (2008), no. 2, 304-316.
- EdgeIdeals: a Macaulay 2 package for working with
(hyper)graphs (with A. Hoefel and A. Van Tuyl), Journal of Software for Algebra and Geometry
1 (2009), 1-4.
- Splittings of monomial ideals (with H. T.
Hà and A. Van Tuyl), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 137 (2009), no. 10, 3271-3282.
- Grassmannians and
representations (with D. Edidin), J. Commut. Algebra 1 (2009), no. 3, 381-392.
- A conjecture on critical graphs and connections to
the persistence of associated primes (with H. T. Hà and A. Van Tuyl), Discrete
Math. 310 (2010), no. 15-16, 2176-2182.
- Associated primes of monomial ideals and odd holes in graphs
(with H. T. Hà and A. Van Tuyl), J. Algebraic Combin. 32 (2010), no. 2, 287-301.
- Colorings of
hypergraphs, perfect graphs,
and associated primes of powers of monomial ideals (with H. T. Hà and A. Van Tuyl), J. Algebra 331
(2011), no. 1, 224-242.
- Borel generators (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig), J.
Algebra 332 (2011), no. 1, 522-542.
- Powers of square-free monomial ideals and combinatorics (with H. T. Hà and J. Mermin), in Commutative Algebra: Expository Papers Dedicated to David Eisenbud on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday, I. Peeva (ed.). Springer, 2013, 373-392.
- Generalizing the Borel property (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig), J. London Math. Soc. (2) 87 (2013), 724-740.
- A survey of Stanley-Reisner theory (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig). In Connections Between Algebra, Combinatorics, and Geometry, a Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics (PROMS) volume, S. Cooper and S. Sather-Wagstaff (eds.). Vol. 76, 2014, 209-234.
- Catalan numbers, binary trees, and pointed pseudotriangulations (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig). European J. Combin. 45 (2015), 85-96.
- Colorings of simplicial complexes and vertex decomposability (with J. Biermann, H. T. Hà, and A. Van Tuyl). J. Commut. Algebra 7 (2015), no. 3, 337-352.
- LCM lattices supporting pure resolutions (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 144 (2016), no. 6, 2315-2325.
- Boij-Söderberg and Veronese decompositions (with J. Mermin and J. Schweig). J. Commut. Algebra 9 (2017), no. 3, 367-386.
- The Rees algebra of a two-Borel ideal is Koszul (with M. DiPasquale, J. Mermin, J. Schweig, and G. Sosa). To appear, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Free and non-free multiplicities on the A_3 arrangement (with M. DiPasquale, J. Mermin, and J. Schweig). Preprint, 2016.
Last updated: September 18, 2017.